Get to know our Student rewards app
HARVARD UNIVERSITY “CRIMZONE REWARDS”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. PERIOD: Contest begins at 12 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on January 23, 2017 and ends at 12 a.m. on May 1, 2017. Points and prizes will reset for the spring semester.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to all currently enrolled Harvard College students, at least 18 years old at time of entry. Users MUST have their “@harvard.edu” email account in place to redeem their prizes.
Board members or executive officers of Harvard University, employees of the Harvard University Athletic Department and any subsidiaries, directors, advertising and promotional agencies of the Harvard University Athletic Department, or the immediate family and/or household members of any persons referenced in this paragraph are ineligible to participate.
Due to NCAA compliance rules, athletes, band members and student workers will not be eligible to earn points for events in which they compete, perform or work. The spirit of the CrimZone Student Rewards Program is to reward students for attending athletic events. Those who are already required to be at events may not receive points for that particular event.
3. REGISTRATION: Limit one (1) entry per person. Download the Harvard CrimZone Student Rewards mobile application on your iPhone or android device. Open the app and create a username and password. All participants must have a valid Harvard College email address. Once you complete the registration process, you will be eligible for earn points and win prizes.
4. PURCHASING PRIZES(S): The Prize Store contains a list of prizes that can be purchased at any time by students who accumulate enough points to cover the cost of that prize. Some of the prizes are limited and will go to the students who purchase them first. Quantities are listed in the Prize Store.
Once you purchase a prize, the points used for that purchase will be subtracted from your total points. To be eligible to purchase and receive a prize, winner must comply with all terms and conditions of the Official Rules.
5. CHECK-IN: Each user may only access and check-in using one username. Check-in’s on multiple accounts by the same user/device will result in disqualification and forfeiture of all rewards points.
6. POINT ACCUMULATION: Only contest events of University recognized varsity status athletic programs are point eligible, except where otherwise determined by Harvard Athletics. All point values are subject to change and are at the sole discretion of Harvard Athletics. Points will only be awarded to registered, eligible participants who attend events. Non featured events will award students 10 points for checking in. Featured events will award participants 25 points. Staying through half time at featured events and checking in a second time using the 2nd Check-In will award participants an extra 25 bonus points. Additionally, students can earn 5 bonus points for sharing any event on social media through the CrimZone app. Select events will also be chosen throughout the year as “Bonus Point” opportunities where you’ll earn extra points for showing up to key games.
7. PRIZE(S): The contest prizes are as follows:
Prizes are listed in the Prize Store, which can be accessed by clicking the Prize Store tab on either your mobile or electronic device.
Prizes are listed in the Prize Store, which can be accessed by clicking the Prize Store tab on either your mobile or electronic device
8. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All prizes are subject to availability. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes are permitted. The sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No prize transfers are permitted. Winners are solely responsible for any additional expenses or costs not described as a part of the prize.