Get to know our Student rewards app
HARVARD UNIVERSITY "CRIMZONE REWARDS"
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. PERIOD: Contest begins at 12 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on December 21, 2017 and ends at 12 a.m. on April 26, 2018. Points and prizes will then be reset for the 2018-2019 school year.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to all currently enrolled Harvard College undergraduate students, at least 18 years old at time of entry. Board members or executive officers of Harvard University, employees of the Harvard University Athletic Department, any subsidiaries, directors, advertising and promotional agencies of the Harvard University Athletic Department, or the immediate family and/or household members of any persons referenced in this paragraph are ineligible to participate. Due to NCAA compliance rules, athletes, band members and student workers will not be eligible to earn points for events in which they compete, perform or work. The spirit of the CrimZone Student Rewards Program is to reward students for attending athletic events. Those who are already required to be at events may not receive points for that particular event.
3. REGISTRATION: Limit one (1) account per person. Download the Harvard CrimZone Student Rewards mobile application on your iPhone or Android device. Open the app and create a username and password. All participants must have a valid Harvard College email address. Once you complete the registration process, you will be eligible to earn points and win prizes.
4. PURCHASING PRIZE(S): The Prize Store contains a list of prizes that can be purchased at any time throughout the current semester by students who accumulate enough points to cover the cost of that prize. Some of the prizes are limited and will go to the students who purchase them first. Quantities are listed in the Prize Store. Once you purchase a prize, you will receive a confirmation notice and the points used for that purchase will be subtracted from your total points and be reflected on the Leaderboard. Once you have made a purchase, you will be prompted to email Harvard Athletics Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you have just purchased a prize. You will then coordinate with Marketing to pick up your prize at the Harvard Athletics Complex. Prizes must be redeemed by the end of the current semesters Contest Date (Dec. 4th, 2017. 12am). To be eligible to purchase and receive a prize, winners must comply with all terms and conditions of the Official Rules.
5. POINT ACCUMULATION: Only events of University recognized varsity athletic programs are point eligible, except where otherwise determined by Harvard Athletics. All point values are subject to change and are at the sole discretion of Harvard Athletics. Points will only be awarded to registered, eligible participants who attend events. Non-featured events will award students 10-15 points for checking in. Featured events will award participants 25 points. Staying through half time at featured events and checking in a second time using the 2nd Check-In will award participants an extra 25 bonus points. Additional promo codes may be offered throughout the semester, as well the potential to earn bonus points via interaction with Harvard Athletics social media platforms. Any playoff or championship event hosted by Harvard Athletics will also result in additional points available.
6. PRIZE(S): The contest prizes are as follows:
FALL 2017 PRIZES
Fall 2017 prizes are no longer available.
SPRING 2018 PRIZES
Prizes are listed in the Prize Store, which can be accessed by clicking the Prize Store tab on either your mobile or electronic device.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All prizes are subject to availability. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes are permitted. The sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No prize transfers are permitted. Winners are solely responsible for any additional expenses or costs not described as a part of the prize.